With over 600 million active users, Instagram is surely one of the best social media platforms that can help you effectively in gaining more followers, increase your brand exposure, and boost your business’ productivity. Listed below are tips on how to improve your Instagram marketing.
- Organize Instagram contests
- Make your followers interact with your content by hosting online contests. You can do this weekly to gain more followers, boost exposure and make them expect audience returns. Make sure that your prizes are something that your audience will enjoy.
- Use hashtags
- Using hashtags on Instagram is a must. Through this, you will be able to reach more audience, increase content exposure and create opportunities for new connections. You can use the following sites to identify the most used hashtags:
- Use Instagram Stories to engage your followers
- Connect to your followers and get your message out by going ‘live’ using the video feature in the platform.
- Host live Q&A sessions.
- Do behind-the-scenes videos so you can show them how you operate on a daily basis.
- Go live and be the first to tell them the latest and trending news.
- Leverage Instagram tools
- Improve your productivity and efficiency by using these helpful tools:
- Crowdfire – Crowdfire provides a list of new followers and people who unfollowed your brand. It also gives suggestions of other users that may be interested in your service. Lastly, Crowdfire recommends the best time to schedule your content.
- Repost– This app can help you build relationships with your followers, highlight influencers in your niche, and initiate new conversations simply by reposting their content.
- Social Insight – This site can monitor engagement, follower growth, interactions, and overall progress to gauge your Instagram marketing success.
- Know when to post your content
- Discover when your unique audience is most responsive to your content. You can use some social media management tools likeBuffer and CoSchedule that have built-in analytic features that will give you the best times to post on Instagram (for better engagement).
Source: Friedman, B. (2017, March 17). 5 Ways to Improve Your Instagram Marketing. Social Media Today. Retrieved from http://www.socialmediatoday.com/social-business/5-ways-improve-your-instagram-marketing.