With the new Instagram update, you don’t have to choose which is the best photo or video to upload. The new Instagram update allows its users to upload multiple photos and videos at one post. You can upload up to 10 photos or videos in a single carousel-like post.
After the pictures and videos were uploaded, followers will be able to view the thread in the order they were uploaded. Viewers will just simply swipe the screen to the left to see all the uploaded photos. Follow these steps to further utilize this latest Instagram feature.
- Update your current Instagram application
- After the update, you will be able to see a new icon in the “Upload Photo” section (there should be a "Select Multiple" button)
- Tap the photos and videos you want to upload
- Hold the photo or video to rearrange the order
- You can apply one filter to everything, or you can choose a specific filter for one photo
- When you're happy, click next to continue with the uploading process
Who’s excited to try this latest feature?!