It’s the time of the year again when you should ask: “How much should I spend on digital marketing?”
Spending too little limits your brand’s capability to reach a wider audience while spending too much decreases your company’s capability to explore other advertising options. So, where and how should you spend your advertising budget? Here are four guide questions that may help you.
• How much money should I spend on digital marketing?
• How much of that money goes to each field of digital marketing – Social Media Management, Search Engine Marketing, Online Advertisement Placement?
• What tools do I need, and how much they cost?
• What are the other expenses you need to plan for?
The following tips may also help you to get started in your 2016 digital marketing plan.
1. Start with a clear direction – Pick a campaign direction and set your goals.
2. Analyze past efforts – Review your previous efforts and strategize.
3. Research industry trends – Do a little research on what trends will be in on year 2016.
4. Crunch the numbers – Budget your money wisely.
5. Use your budget to make the biggest impact – Consistency. Invest. Target.
Digital marketing will definitely continue to rise this incoming 2016. Don’t get left behind. Start planning and strategizing your digital marketing calendar.
“5 Tips to Nail Down Your 2016 Digital Marketing Budget” by Adam Fifield of Business 2 Community