Planning one’s social media presence for the year 2017?
Make sure to invest on the proper social media networks that will greatly help when it comes to their online presence. One must consider the most important social media networks to connect with customers, fans, and contacts.
Listed below are the top 9 social media networks wherein marketers will surely gain potential marketing opportunities in the year 2017.
- With 1.71 billion active users, Facebook is indeed the top social network marketers get their hands into.
- Since Instagram still surprises its users with updates in the app, it is definite that the network has grown exponentially throughout the years. The popularity of the app is indeed continually growing which can lead to a variety of marketing opportunities.
- Snapchat has grown into a full social network since the addition of “stories.” They’ve developed a variety of marketing tools and are a real contender in the market.
- Twitter still offers the best options for direct engagement with a specific community. Twitter also added new tools for its messaging and marketing purposes.
- It was announced that WhatsApp will begin sharing user data with Facebook in an effort to begin greater monetization of the app and its 1 billion users.
- Pinterest is a great tool for promoting virtual branded content.
- If teens are among your target audience, it’d be wise to keep an eye on this network.
Sutton, P. (2016, September 14). Top 9 Social Networks Marketers Should Plan For Heading into 2017. Social Media Today. Retrieved from http://www.socialmediatoday.com/social-networks/top-9-social-networks-marketers-should-plan-heading-2017.