Instagram announced its latest addition to their creative features, “Face Filters”. Also, there will be new creative tools to add up some twist when you edit your photos.
- The Face Filters
- To try these face filters, go to “Stories”. Press on the face icon and tap the filter you want apply.
- The Rewind Tool
- Along with the Face Filters, Instagram also added a new fun tool which is the “Rewind” option that allows you to play your videos in reverse. You’ll see the “Rewind” tool between the Hands-Free and Boomerang tool.
- Eraser Brush
- This tool will enable users to delete elements you’ve added to uncover the original photo behind. This is a new cool option to spice up your creativity on editing photos.
- Hashtag Stickers
- This Hashtag sticker is customizable and you can put it on your picture. Not only that, people who watch your Stories will be able to tap on it to see other public posts who are also using the same hashtag.
- Location Stories
- TechCrunch reported that Instagram is also testing a new Location Stories feature which collates publicly shared posts with a location sticker. Location Stories would enable people to discover relevant Instagram Stories that’s linked to a specific landmark or place similar to your location sticker.
As per Instagram, “From the very first photo filter to Boomerang and more, Instagram has always been the place you can go to turn regular moments into something you can’t wait to share.”
This is just the beginning, and we could expect more new features and creative options from Instagram soon.
Source: Hutchinson, A. (2017, May 17.) Instagram Finally Adds Selfie Masks for Stories, Along with New Creative Tools. Social Media Today. Retrieved from: http://www.socialmediatoday.com/social-networks/instagram-finally-adds-selfie-masks-stories-along-new-creative-tools.