Lacking of ideas on how you will make your content appealing? Worry no more! Even if you don’t have any experience as a graphic designer or you aren’t trained like one before, there are a handful of applications that may help you. Listed below are some applications you can try for your next writing.
- With the help of this application, we can easily choose thousands of templates for our quotes! From the recite website, we can directly post our finished quote in Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or Tumblr.
- Canva has its own made layouts, icons, and graphics that you can use on your next social media posts, blogs, posters, logos, letterhead, and a lot more.
- Having trouble in making charts? Beam is an online chart maker that will not require its users to create an account. No more wasted time, right?
- Need an inspiration for your next color palette? Coolors.co offers a variety of color schemes that will help you decide on what color matches your work.
- Guessing the font name you saw in a certain web page? No worries! This application will help you find out what font is written on a website page (from the HTML code).
Source: Sherrer, K. (2017, June 10.) 9 Essential Design Tools for Non-Designers. Social Media Today. Retrieved from http://www.socialmediatoday.com/marketing/9-essential-design-tools-non-designers.